NYC tech growth outpaces Boston. Chart: email@example.com
The latest list for 2014 was recently released. NYC ranks #1 for 2014, claiming 204 (4.1 percent) of the Inc. 5000 companies.
The NYC metro area also ranks #1 for 2014, with 399 (8 percent) of the Inc. 5000 companies.
That is... there are more high-growth tech companies in NYC than in any other U.S. city. The top ten Inc. 5000 companies in NYC all have a tech angle – social media, software, on-line services. They are:
1. Centric Digital, 69x revenue growth since 2011. Manhattan, Flatiron District.
2. Revi Media, 58x. Manhattan, Tribeca.
3. Adore Me, 55x. Manhattan, Fashion District.
4. Crowdtap, 52x. Manhattan, NoHo.
5. Tough Mudder, 47x. Brooklyn.
6. Regal Wings, 41x. Brooklyn.
7. BuybackWorld, 40x. Queens.
8. Global Energy Efficiency, 36x. Bronx.
9. Integral Ad Science, 32x. Manhattan, Union Sq.
10. SeatGeek, 30x. Manhattan, Union Sq.